City Limits Accountability Reporting Initiative for Youth (CLARIFY) program is accepting applications from high school students in New York City for its fall 2023 session.
This program offers training in reporting and news writing. The session is held online. Participants will collaborate with an instructor and have the opportunity to see their work published in City Limits. See some of our recent interns’ work here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCT. 20.
- Applicants must reside within New York City.
- Eligible applicants for this session are high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- Applicants should be interested in journalism, writing, current events, and commit to being available for all program sessions with no schedule conflicts.
- The fall 2023 internship is a 6-week program starting Monday, Nov. 6.
- Sessions will be held online (via Zoom) every Monday and Wednesday evening from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Successful participants will receive a stipend of $500 at the end of the program.
- Fall 2023 interns will work on a reporting project investigating Mayor Eric Adams’ progress in the area of housing since taking over City Hall two years ago.
If you have questions about CLARIFY or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply for the Fall 2023 semester closed on Friday, Oct. 20. Thank you to all of our applicants! You’ll hear back from us soon.