Dawn-till-Dusk Yoga on the Longest Day of the Year for All Skill Levels
Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga, Presented by Aerie
Times Square Alliance invites yogis of all kinds to join them to celebrate the longest day of the year and the beginning of the summer season with Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga, Presented by Aerie. The annual all-day outdoor yoga event will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 21st at the intersection of Broadway and 7th Avenue between 42nd & 47th Streets.
Yogis of every skill level will have the opportunity to participate in seven free yoga sessions throughout the day on June 21st and visit the Yoga Village between 44th and 45th Streets, which will feature booths, giveaways, and activities. Aerie is bringing fun, freebies and treats to Yoga Village all day long. Take an #AerieREAL picture in their photo booth for your chance to be featured on Aerie’s billboard, then shop their newest Chill. Play. Move.™ leggings on the third floor of the Times Square American Eagle store and get free personalization Thursday only.
The yoga sessions will include:
• 7:30am – 8:30am: Douglass Stewart (YogaWorks, Ishta)
• 9:30am – 10:30am: Jodie Rufty (YogaWorks)
• 11:30am – 12:30pm: #AerieREAL Empowered Flow with Catherine Gignac (Aerie)
• 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Donna Rubin, Jen Lobo, and Friends (bodē nyc)
• 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Colin Lieu (youth mindfulness instructor – NYC schools)
• 5:30pm – 6:30pm: Amy Pearce-Hayden (Yoga International)
• 7:30pm – 8:45pm: Swami Paramananda (Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers)
To register for Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga, Presented by Aerie visit www.TimesSquareNYC.org/Solstice.
DATE: Thursday, June 21, 2018
TIME: 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.