URBAN FUTURE JURY DAY
The 2016 Urban Future Competition is the newest Smart Cities and Smart Grid business competition in New York City. Startups with transformative business solutions for urban energy and sustainability challenges will compete in a Shark Tank-like pitching event and present to a jury of investors, market partners, and successful entrepreneurs to win two $25,000 awards (one in each category): Smart Cities and Smart Grid. Winners will also join as members of ACRE, New York City’s premier cleantech incubator based in the Urban Future Lab and be given exclusive mentor meetings with industry partners and sponsors. Awards will be presented during the Greentech Media REV Future Conference on September 27.
Smart Cities Category
Smart Grid Category
· David Gilford, Senior Director of Client Strategy, Intersection Co.
· Lou Schick, Founding Partner, NewWorld Capital Group
· Margaret Jolly, Director Research & Development, Con Edison
· Micah Kotch, Managing Director, Urban-X
· Lila Preston, Partner, Generation Investment Management
· Jun Shimada, Founder & CEO, ThinkEco
Click here to register for the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/urban-future-jury-day-tickets-27170121565