Join us in Making a Difference with Every Mile! The Tourette Association’s National Awareness Walk/5K and #tiChallenge was organized to raise awareness and funds for the Tourette Association of America. When you register for the National Awareness Walk you are supporting the Tourette Association’s mission to make life better for all people affected by Tourette and Tic Disorders!
• Special performance by Dylan Brady before the walk!
• Official kick off our “tiChallenge,” a ground-breaking social media awareness campaign that challenges the community to re-think Tourette Syndrome and other tic disorders.
• Interactive scavenger hunt along the walk route
• Free admission after the walk into the Art Museum, Queens Zoo and Carousel with teal bracelet received at registration
• Obsidian Fire Arts, a professional performance troupe, will juggle and hula hoop throughout the walk, then teach others how to do it after!
• Enter to win a fitness themed gift basket which includes a Fitbit 10-minute fun group warm-up!
• DJ Party and face painting
Encourage your friends, family, co-worker’s and neighbors to donate on your fundraising webpage so that we can reach the team’s collective fundraising goal! The funds raised will benefit research, foster awareness, and support necessary programs. Each registrant receives a Team Tourette t-shirt Snacks and beverages. Together we can make a difference!
Check-in/Registration opens at 8:30am
The walk will take place RAIN OR SHINE!