Curious about the New York State Constitutional Convention? Heard rumors that the process might endanger state pensions? Want to know more what a “yes” vote would do and how delegates would be elected? Want to learn how you could run as a delegate? Citizens Union and New York Law School are hosting an important public conversation to answer these questions about the Constitutional Convention and more. Join us as we unpack these questions one by one to explain the process and possibilities found in this historic November 2017 election.
• Dean Anthony Crowell, New York Law School
• Art Chang, SanctuaryStateNY.org
• Danielle DeMatteo, Forward March NY
• Ross Sandler, Professor and Director of the Center for New York City Law at New York Law School
• Brandon West, New Kings Democrats
• Dick Dadey, Citizens Union