- This event has passed.
THE CARTER BURDEN NETWORK CELEBRATES 46 YEARS OF FIGHTING ISOLATION WITH LOVE & BELONGING AT ANNUAL GALA TO BENEFIT AGING NEW YORKERS
November 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Members of New York City’s philanthropic, business, health care and aging communities will join forces on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at the Carter Burden Network’s (CBN) annual gala to celebrate CBN’s 46-year commitment to fighting isolation among aging New Yorkers with love and belonging. The gala takes place at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
The Carter Burden Network promotes the well-being of seniors, 60 and older, through a continuum of services, advocacy and volunteer programs in NYC.
Honored at this year’s fundraiser with the 2017 Humanitarian Award will be Jeffrey A. Weber, President and Chief Operating Officer, York Capital Management, and esteemed Board Chairman of the Carter Burden Network. Weber will be honored for his ongoing philanthropic efforts as a champion for aging New Yorkers and for twenty years of board service at the Carter Burden Network. As Chairman of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s Working Group on Aging, Weber works to help protect the safety and dignity of vulnerable seniors across the country. Weber was also selected by the Obama administration to participate in the White House Conference on Aging in 2015.
Dinner Co-Chairs include Susan Burden and William Goldman, James G. Dinan, and Mr. and Mrs. A.J.C. Smith.
The evening, which is expected to raise $1 million for CBN’s programs and services, will offer a cocktail reception, dinner, and a performance by The Carter Burden Network Singers.
• 6:30 p.m. – Cocktails
• 7:30 p.m. – 9:30p.m. – Dinner & Award Ceremony
GALA SPONSORSHIP TABLE PACKAGES
• Fighting Isolation Sponsor | $75,000 Premier Table for 12 | Full page slide in the Virtual Journal with prominent exposure | Prominent recognition as a Fighting Isolation Sponsor in all printed materials | Acknowledgement in all event press | Recognition from the podium at the event | Recognition with listing/logo on the CBN website for one year
• Building Community Sponsor | $50,000 Premium Table for 10 | Full page slide in the Virtual Journal with prominent exposure | Prominent recognition as a Building Community Sponsor in all printed materials | Recognition from the podium at the event | Recognition with listing/logo on the CBN website for one year
• Promoting Independence Sponsor | $25,000 Preferred Table for 10 | Full page slide in the Virtual Journal | Prominent recognition as a Promoting Independence Sponsor in all printed materials | Recognition with listing/logo on the CBN website for one year
• Inspiring Creativity Sponsor | $10,000 Table for 10 | Half page slide in the Virtual Journal | Recognition as an Inspiring Creativity Sponsor in all printed materials | Recognition with listing/logo on the CBN website for one year
• Empowerment Supporter | $7,500 (Premier seating for one)
• Action Supporter | $5,000 (Premium seating for one)
• Impact Supporter | $2,500 (Preferred seating for one)
• Change Supporter | $1,000 (Seating for one)
VIRTUAL JOURNAL AD OPPORTUNITIES
• Full Page Slide | $5,000
• Half Page Slide | $2,500
For tax purposes $220 per attendee is non-deductible. Contributions and Journal Ads are deductible as provided by law.