There are changes that are happening faster than anyone predicted a decade ago. While technology will create opportunity for new, high-paying jobs and require alternative education and training programs, policy makers have also begun talking about how our social safety net will need to adapt as a result of automation. General Assembly, the Economic Security Project, and the Roosevelt Institute have partnered on this event to explore the full range of potential answers to automation.
– Chris Hughes, Co-Chair, Economic Security Project
– Douglas Wood, Program Officer, Youth Opportunity and Learning, Ford Foundation
– Nell Abernathy, VP of Research and Policy, Roosevelt Institute
– Annie Lowrey, Writer, Politics and Economic Policy
– Jake Schwartz, CEO and Co-Founder, General Assembly