Times Square Alliance invites yogis of all kinds to join them to celebrate the longest day of the year and the beginning of the summer season with Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga, Presented by Aerie. The annual all-day outdoor yoga event will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21st at the intersection of Broadway and 7th Avenue between 42nd & 47th Streets.
Yogis of every skill level will have the opportunity to participate in seven free yoga sessions throughout the day on June 21st and visit the Yoga Village between 44th and 45th Streets, which will feature booths, giveaways, and activities. Aerie will be present in the Yoga Village with free flash tattoos and a photo booth where yogis can snap a video for a chance to be featured on the billboard on the American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie store. At the store, visitors can also stock up on leggings from their Chill. Play. Move.™ collection, plus get free personalization that day only.
The yoga sessions will include:
• 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: instructed by Douglass Stewart
• 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: instructed by Sarah Finger
• 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: #AerieREAL Empowered Flow with Catherine Gignac
• 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Bikram Yoga with Jen Lobo and Donna Rubin
• 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: instructed by Aditi Shah and Rachel Cohen
• 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: instructed by Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee
• 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: LUNA Deep House Yoga with Lauren Taus and DJ Tasha Blank
To register for Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga, Presented by Aerie visit www.TimesSquareNYC.org/Solstice.