The aim of this Conference is to exchange knowledge and experience in ramping up the future-proofing of new and existing dwellings and communities.
For a long time, we have treated natural resources as if they were infinite and the use of toxic substances as something of little significance. Those times now seem to be well and truly over. From studies towards major turnarounds in our society by Economists, we know that major transitions occur when Structural social changes meet major economic developments and new disruptive technology. Recent financial crises, a major increase of world population, growing resource usage, Changing Demographics (e.g. aging & urbanization) in combination with the possibilities created by the disruptive information and communication technologies are an indication that we are currently on the threshold of such a period in history. This presents major challenges to our society, the current built environment and consequently to architecture, urban planning, and the construction sector.
The conference proceedings will be published in the conference proceedings will be published in “Resourceedings” hosted by “SSRN by ELSEVIER”. Publication in a book series by Springer will only be applicable to the selected papers that will be supervised by highly professional members of an International Editorial Board to ensure a high-quality publication material. Thus, such outstanding material will lead to the indexing of the series in well-known indexing databases.
1. Ramping Up Net Energy Zero Buildings
2. Future Proofing And Occupant Satisfaction Of Net Energy Zero Buildings
3. Energy Efficient Urban Areas
4. Resource Efficiency & Circular Processes
6. Water Management In The Built Environment
7. Business Models
8. Maintenance For Buildings
9. Transformation Of Environments
10. Renewable Energy Generation
11. Sustainable Buildings
12. Architecture And Urbanism
13. Economic Developments
14. Changing Demographics
15. Communication Technologies
16. Construction Sector
17. Green Objects And Sustainable Urban