Here’s what you need to know about our “Pay What You Can” performances:
– Between 4pm and 4:30pm, entries will be accepted for the Pay What You Can lottery at the Cherry Lane Theatre box office.
– Only one entry is allowed per person and entries will be checked for duplicates prior to the drawing.
– At 4:30pm, entries will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets available to be purchased at any price.
– Each winner may select to purchase either 1 or 2 tickets. Minimum of $1 paid per ticket. Cash only, no change given.
– If chosen, winners must be present when their entry is called to purchase tickets. No exceptions.
– Winners are not able to select seats or be shown where seats are located before purchase.
– Winners will not be able to move or change seats after purchase.
– There will be a minimum of 20 tickets available per performance. (Please note, everyone who has entered the lottery since July 2014 has won. The odds are likely in your favor.)
For more information, call 212.840.9705 or email email@example.com.