1. Between 4pm and 4:30pm, entries will be accepted for the Pay What You Can lottery in the box office lobby at the Cherry Lane Theatre.
2. Only one entry is allowed per person and entries will be checked for duplicates prior to the drawing.
3. At 4:30pm, entries will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets available to be purchased at any price.
4. Each winner may select to purchase either 1 or 2 tickets. Minimum of $1 paid per ticket. Cash only, no change given.
5. Winners are not able to select seats or be shown where seats are located before purchase.
6. Winners will not be able to move or change seats after purchase.
7. No one will be able to enter the lottery or gain entrance to the lobby prior to 4pm.
8. There will be a minimum of 20 tickets sold per performance. (Please note, almost everyone who has entered the lottery since July 2014 has won. The odds are likely in your favor.)
For more information, call 212.840.9705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.