Have you been doing all the “right” things but continue to be frustrated because you’re not getting the results you want?
Do you think if you were more disciplined, had more time, worked harder, or got that big break you’d finally get those results?
Join me on October 27th for a one-day event that will dramatically shift your perspective on what it takes to get those results, and set you in motion to create them!
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Training Event: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Networking Reception: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: Center for Social Innovation, 601 West 26th St, Manhattan
Tickets: $47 (Refundable with preregistration)
Do any of these sound familiar?
• You put in long hours but don’t seem to make any progress
• You’re certified and have been trained up the wazoo but are still perceived as if you weren’t
• You’ve gone to endless networking events but the connections you made don’t develop into anything meaningful
• You feel like you’re stuck in the same pattern of incremental progress that never really takes off
• You’ve read countless books and articles on how to stay motivated, stop procrastinating – but there has not been any increase in your productivity
It’s no surprise to me that you’re frustrated. You’ve been given the wrong information! We’ve all heard the saying: insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That’s why having more time, more favorable circumstances or more discipline isn’t going to get you where you want to go.
Join me on October 27th for a full day of experiential training that will turn your ideas of what it takes to create prosperity completely upside down and inside out. If you’re an entrepreneur, an entrepreneur wannabe, a professional or even someone with a good idea that you’ve yet to get started on, this event is for you. Stop struggling against the same-old-same-old and begin your journey on the path to prosperity.