508 8th Avenue (Cor. 35th St.)
New York, NY
Hours: 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Trains: (TK) 1, 2, 3, A, C, E
Credit cards: (accepts all major)
523 Fulton St. (between Duffield and Elm St.)
Hours: 10 AM – 8:30 PM
Trains: (TK) 2, A, B, C, G, Q, R
Credit cards: (accepts all major)
One-stop Shop for All Beauty Needs at Amazingly Good Price
Packed with every imaginable beauty product for retail customers and beauty professionals, these two shops, each covering around 3500 square feet, are candy stores for women that want all their beauty products under one roof. We carry 1000 manufacturer beauty brands from A – Z, including Bohyme, Havana Twist, Organix, NYX cosmetics, Oui dad, Schwarkopf, Jane Carter and more.
Countless famous celebrities and models shop here, knowing they will find all the impossibly hard-to-find beauty items they love here under one roof! They include: Wendy Williams, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Donatella Versace, Kate Hudson, Rumor Willis … the list goes on and on! We’ve even named our wigs after some of them, like the BEYONCE WIG.
Many of our trendy must-have beauty products, found nowhere else in NYC, keep flying off the shelves, for example:
1. Oribe – A wave and shiny hair spray, 8.5 oz. here $36.99
(Oribe Wave & Shine Spray)
2. Joico – A color-infused shampoo and conditioner that breathes life into your dull or fading hair color, $21.99
3. NYX – Lip Shine in Plum Wine color, from Transylvania to Copenhagen, $5.99
4. Lip Plumper – $5.99
Bobby, owner of these one-stop beauty supply shops, which he’s been operating for 15 years, is considered King of the beauty product business—an unparalleled industry leader, offering thousands of cosmetics, wigs, fashion accessories and a potpourri of other beauty aids for hair/salon professionals, celebrities and models, and numerous customers who want to look their best. Just a block from Penn Station, Manhattan Beauty has become a well-known hotspot for the best hair and products around, whether you’re looking for voluminous shiny tresses seen on celebrities like Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and Kim Kardashian, or synthetic wigs, weaves and extensions suited to your own individual style. With its stock of every conceivable, hard-to-find beauty product, salon professionals consider Beauty 35 the first-stop shop for all their beauty supplies and the most valuable resource for their beauty clients.
Who needs Beauty 35
Hair is the first thing to be noticed about a person, so whether you just want a new look or stress has left your locks seriously lacking, hair specialists at Manhattan Beauty and Beauty 35 are there with products to help.
(Unique kinds of shampoo, conditioner & other products) (Unique types of natural oil products)
Hair loss or thinning can be caused by any number of things. Among our clients, 75% are experiencing hair loss due to medical issues, which affect 20 million men and 35 million women in the U.S, for example, alopecia (hair loss) or trichotillomania (a disease which causes the pulling out of one’s own hair).
(Joico Shampoo & conditioner) (Brazilian Keratin Therapy)
For women whose hair is thinning, Manhattan Beauty / Beauty 35 offers ready-to-wear wigs and high-end hair extension systems created just for you, following an assessment consultation with a member of our experienced team. We also do clip-on, glue-in, crimp-on and I-tip pieces to add volume and length, as well as “hair systems” such as weaves and integration pieces like ponytails, falls and small pieces of fine human hair to camouflage sparse or empty spots to give those with male pattern baldness an entirely new and realistic look. Nowhere else in NYC will you find such a variety of solutions for your hair – and at such low cost (from $99 with up to 30% off reg. retail prices). We can custom tailor wigs and hair extensions from $2-$400. Clip in hair extensions that regularly were $15-$1000 are now $2-$400; weaves are now $10-$200 (15% off).
(Red Cherry Eyelashes)
The fashion industry makes extensive use of our hair pieces as well; our wigs, weaves, and extensions have been featured in fashion spreads all over the world and photographed as worn by many well-known celebrities. For women who want a quick (but not permanent) change of look, we provide instant long hair and make trendy looks available, including chic, up-to-the-minute styles seen on your favorite celebs like the Kardashians – Kim (long, voluptuous loose curls); Khloe (long, natural beachy hair), and Kourtney (sexy and full cascade). Our best sellers are long, sexy tresses, with full loose beach curls.
(Many types of different wigs for all preferences)
Signature must-have beauty products:
Whatever your beauty needs, Manhattan Beauty / Beauty 35 offers a beautiful solution at a great price! We have the best selection anywhere of skincare products, cosmetics, Green items, gifts and more. And right now is the best time to buy, while we’re holding a gigantic sale, offering a wide variety of health, beauty and related products @ 10% off with this blog or article.
In addition to the above, a stroll around the hip/trendy NYC and Brooklyn shops reveals a large assortment of state-of-the-art beauty products, cosmetics, gifts, green body and skin-care products, and natural and organic items, all on sale now until June. You’ll find:
– Pisces, reg. $54.99, now $39.99
– Kenna, reg. $24.99, now $19.99
– Eve Redhead (vibrant red), $29.99
– Synthetic, $19.99 – $54.99
– Cosmetics – the best wedding and prom makeup, reg. $19. 99 – $200, 20% off;
– Blow dryers from Belson to GHD; hot beauty curling irons like Curlmatics by
– Jewelry for as little as $3.99;
– Nail polish by Ruby Kiss & Essie, $5.99; OPI, $7.98 (reg. $13.99) purchased by up to 300
– 28 Day Mascara (24 applications), $24.99;
– Peace scarf, $1;
Specials for African-Americans/minorities
Manhattan Beauty / Beauty 35 has a special line of cosmetics and hair products for African-Americans with up to 15% off regular prices. These include:
– Braiding hair – (brands: Marley, Havana, Ombre, Bundle and Brazilian), $10-$200 a pack;
– Jamaican Black Castor Oil, $13.99;
(Jamaican Castor Oil)
– Hicks Edge Control, $7.99
– Full Selection of NYX cosmetics, $2- $15;
– Great selection of hair rinses and dyes, $3-$10;
– Shea Moisture, $7.99 and up;
– Bump control remedies, $7.99;
– Jane Carter for African American Hair;
– Flat Curling Irons, including: Chi Travel, $99; Butane, GHD, $140, BaByliss, $130, Hot Tools,
$23, with cartridge & electricity;
(BaByliss hot iron – $130) (Gold Hot hot iron – $140)
– Hair Clippers (Andis, Wahl, and Oster);
– Organic products including Organix, Burt’s Bees, Giovanni;
– Low and high end hair rollers and hair brushes;
– A huge Latin American product selection;
– Professional hair dryers;.
– Hard to find Asian facial masks, $4 and up;
– Nail products and machines, $.99 – $100;
– Depilatories, $3.98 – $24.98
– Flat irons/Curling irons.
Possible Promotions (Now till July 4, 2016 – or longer, to be decided):
All salon professionals get 10% off everything with proof of license.
– Thankful Tuesday – beauty products free or 10% off with mention of Manhattan beauty code;
– Wig Wednesdays – Free styrofoam wig head with purchase of wig (A $20 Value) – WITH A MENTION ONLY!!!
– Wig fashion show with customer, Wendy Williams
– Famous Tresses for less – Oscar award winning looks segment on Feb. 28th
– Monthly sales – now till July 4th