Ever taste Macanese food? For urban explorers with adventurous tastes, the Macao Government Tourism Office will hit the streets of New York for a unique and delicious cultural exchange with a one-of-a-kind Macao food truck from September 15 to 19, 11 to 3 pm daily. Throughout the five days, visitors can sample FREE delicacies from Macao, China, like Macanese pork chop buns and Macanese egg tarts and learn about the destination’s history and culture through souvenirs, giveaways, and live lion dance performances.
Who: Macao Government Tourism Office to host the five-day NYC experience, complete with live line dancers to entertain guests.
When: September 15-19, 11am-3pm daily
Where: Various locations in New York City including:
– Friday, September 15 — Bowling Green Park — South plaza, next to 4/5 subway
– Saturday, September 16 — Columbus Circle — 8th Ave. and W. 58th St.
– Sunday, September 17 — SoHo — Broadway and Grand St.
– Monday, September 18 — Hearst Tower — 8th Ave. and W. 56th St.
– Tuesday, September 19 — Flatiron — West 19th St. and 5th Ave