According to the Kauffman Index of Startup Activity an average of 550,000 people launch a new business every month switching from employment to ownership. Starting your own business is easier now than ever before making it an attractive option for people seeking more than just a paycheck.
However, the thoughts of entrepreneurship can come with overwhelming feelings of fear because of the many variables that it consists of. Should you take the risks? Do you have the skills? Do you have a good business idea and is if so, how will you fund it?
Whether it’s a one-person startup or a partnership business is business. Find out if entrepreneurship is for you and acquire valuable skills that will help you succeed in life.
* Lifestyle planning session – work through session to develop your business idea or goals around the lifestyle you wish to achieve
* Identify strengths – learn how to get the right people on board by understanding what you are good at and what you need help with
* Task management – Time is your biggest asset, together we will assess what’s worth your time and what’s not
* Delegation – how to do it and how to get people on board to help build your dream business for FREE
* Strategic planning – All about FREE resources to get your business off the ground (research, legal, accounting, mentors)
To purchase a ticket please click on the eventbrite link below