Buon Natale! Celebrate this Christmas Eve at Geoffrey Zakarian’s The Lambs Club, located in The Chatwal hotel, where the restaurant will be featuring their twist on the classic Italian holiday tradition of the Feast of the Seven Fishes. There’s truly no better place to cozy up with friends & family over a traditional Christmas Eve feast than in The Lambs Club’s handsome dining room, adorned with a roaring fire set in an 18th century marble fireplace.
Feast of the Seven Fishes Menu
Where: The Lambs Club
Chef: Geoffrey Zakarian
Note: The meal will be served family-style, designed to be shared.
* Peekytoe Crab & Uni Toast — Meyer Lemon Aioli
* Spanish Octopus Salad — Black Olive, Potato, Cherry Tomato, Caper Berry
* Scallops Ceviche — Leche de Tigre, Avocado, Caviar
* Baked Clams — Parsley, Bottarga, Agliata
* Marinated White Anchovies — Juniper, White Onion
* Hand-Cut Tagliolini — Manila Clams, Calabrian Chili, Chardonnay-Lobster Broth
* Black Sea Bass Bouillabaisse — Bouchot Mussels, Saffron- Tomato Broth, Charred Country Bread
* Chestnut Bûche de Noël — Red Wine, Chocolate, Meringue
For the Table:
* Clementines for the table