This year, BUST Magazine and BK Style Foundation have joined forces to celebrate the best of Brooklyn streetwear in an all-day shopping event. BUST Craftacular’s Primped will have 65 vendors with a huge variety of products such as jewelry, makeup, bath & body, and clothing, plus curated vintage collections, creative food, craft cocktails, and lots of FREE stuff to do.
The event will be held on April 1st, 2017, at Brooklyn EXPO Center, located at 72 Noble St., Brooklyn, NY from 11 am to 6 pm. Need a ride to the event? Get a $10 LYFT credit on your first ride, with code: BUSTCRAFTACULAR.
The first 150 attendees will get a free swag bag! Admission is $3.
Guests can check out these free or discounted activities:
• Braid and Bang Bar from Fringe Salon (Free)
• DIY Nail Bar from Floss Gloss (Free)
• Lash Bar from Lash Star (Free)
• Tarot from Maria Soledad (Special rate)
• Fashion Portrait Painting from Akane Ogura (Special rate)
• Step and Repeat like a red carpet starlet (Free)
• FREE Runway Shows from local designers throughout the day
• Craft Cocktails
• DJs all day
For more information head here: http://bust.li/2mFo5Py