Help drive better lupus treatments! Join hundreds of lupus patients and their friends and families to hear the latest news in novel lupus research from top experts in the field and how you can help.
About this event:
The Power of Research Can Transform Patients’ Lives —
Find out how at our free scientific conference for people impacted by lupus
Moderator: Brenda Blackmon — Emmy-winning Broadcast Journalist, Lupus Advocate and Founder of The Kelly Fund for Lupus, Inc.
• Where lupus research is headed
• Why men’s risk for lupus is lower
• How less salt may help lupus symptoms
• Link between gut bacteria & blood clots
• What existing drugs might work for lupus
• How you can advocate for improved lupus care
Conference is free with light refreshments.
Advance registration is required – Register at LupusResearchInstitute.org