Legal Minds Converge at Above the Law Conference
ATL CONVERGE Forum Addresses the Intersection of
Technology, Digital Media, and the Practice of Law
-Keynote Speaker: Justin Smith, CEO of Bloomberg Media Group-
WHAT: A full day, CLE-accredited conference, ATL Converge brings lawyers together to help navigate emerging trends in media and technology. The forum features a series of panel discussions on a full range of challenges and opportunities facing the legal industry such as privacy, reputation, communications strategies and emerging technical trends.
For the full agenda please visit: abovethelaw.com/converge2015/agenda
WHO: Justin Smith, CEO of Bloomberg Media Group in conversation with David Lat, Managing Editor at Above the Law.
Other panelists include:
• Kashmir Hill – Senior Online Editor, Forbes Magazine
• Ashby Jones – Deputy Bureau Chief, Wall Street Journal Law Bureau
• Ryan Lytle – Social Projects Manager, Mashable
• Leeza Garber – Corporate Counsel & Director of Business Development at Capsicum Group, LLC
• Michael Gottlieb – Partner, Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP
• Mary Rose Papandrea – Professor at Boston College Law School
• Tasha Cooper, Esq. – President, UpwardAction®
• Dr. Silvia Hodges-Silverstein – Executive Director and Founder, Buying Legal Council
• Jessica Hunt – Managing Director and GM East Coast, Axiom
• Dan Lear – Director of Industry Relations, Avvo
• Rakesh Madhava – CEO, Nextpoint
WHEN: Wednesday, March 18
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WHERE: The University Club
One West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
TICKETS: Early Bird Registration through February 13: $199.00
General Registration: $299.00
NOTE: Partnering with the Marino Legal Academy, an accredited Continuing Legal Education provider, all ATL Converge panels will be CLE-accredited. Online Registration for CLE is required.
ABOUT ABOVE THE LAW: Above the Law is the biggest and best site for original legal news, counting among its readers everyone from general counsels and senior partners at the nation’s biggest firms to the ranks of 1Ls. Written by lawyers for lawyers, Above the Law’s staff blankets the courts, law schools, corporations, and life at firms both big and small. It’s the first with salary and bonus information and is a hub of professional advice for legal professionals at all career stages.