Education: BA Required
Experience: At least two years of administrative experience.
Skills: Outgoing, organized, friendly phone demeanor, detail-oriented, and personable. Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and experience with database.
The Enrollment Coordinator will ensure volunteer references are conducted efficiently for volunteer file completion for participation in mentoring programs.
- Conducts telephone references for potential volunteers with Prior Volunteer/Work Experience with Children
- Conducts telephone references for potential volunteers involved in a significant relationship
- Conducts telephone references with mental health professionals for volunteer files
- Follows-up with potential volunteers to obtain missing/additional information as needed
- Collaborate with other CFE staff to complete volunteer files in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject please put “Enrollment Coordinator”. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will NOT be reviewed. No phone calls please.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability with respect to employment opportunities. EEO/AA Employer.