THE LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK
FULL-TIME OFFICE MANAGER
- Implement decisions and priorities as determined by officers
- Supervise and coordinate in-office activities of staff, interns and volunteers
- Maintain data bases, including membership, donors, friends and public officials
- Maintain and update website and social media
- Arrange for meetings and events as directed by the officers
- Coordinate and supervise correspondence ie: letters, reports, bulk mailings, inquiry emails etc.
- Manage financial record keeping & payroll
- Maintain office equipment
- Prepare monthly reports for Board & Officers
- And, duties as assigned
Non profit sector, staff & volunteer supervision, office management, database management
Second language, Quick Books, Salesforce, knowledge of city government, attention to detail, ability to work with minimal oversight and multiple deadline assignments.
TRAINING FOR GROWTH
As an organization positioned to support advancement, we expect the qualified candidate to be prepared to assume increased leadership skills. Where possible, the LWVNYC will provide in house and outside training in a variety of areas, including grant writing, event planning, public speaking, and city government affairs.
www.lwvnyc.org The League of Women Voters of the City of New York is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
REPLY VIA EMAIL WITH COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
LWVNYC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES WOMEN, MINORITIES, LGBTQ, RETIREES AND VETERANS TO APPLY