The Bridge Fund of New York City
The Bridge Fund of New York City seeks an Associate Program Director for its eviction prevention program located in Manhattan.
· Interviewing clients and evaluating loan requests
· Accessing both public and private eviction prevention funds
· Assessing clients for outside benefits and services
· Writing monthly activity reports
· Monitoring clients and writing progress reports
· Conducting individual budget counseling
· Attending outside meetings and training seminars
· Assisting with special projects, as needed
The successful candidate will have at least two years of direct social service experience, familiarity with Housing Court proceedings, plus good administrative, verbal and writing skills. A bachelor’s degree and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and internet is required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org