"Addicts Rehabilitation Center, Inc."
Addicts Rehabilitation Center Fund, Inc. (ARC) located in Harlem, NY is seeking Clinical Supervisors to join its team of substance use disorder clinicians. The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Directing and monitoring the daily activities of Primary Counselors.
- Monitoring counselor caseloads for accuracy, completeness and timeliness of client charts.
- Auditing client charts weekly to ensure folders meet OASAS and agency requirements.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and promoting clinical competence.
- Monitoring the operating functions of the Treatment Department to assure the department is running smoothly.
- Ensuring staff works collaboratively with internal and external resources related to delivering client services.
- Conducting case conferences with the Primary Counselor and Client as required.
- Serving as a liaison between Clinical Director/Administration and clinical staff.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Performing other duties as directed by the Executive Department and Clinical Director.
- LMSW, MSW or Master’s from an accredited School and CASAC/CASAC-T certification
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience in the field of addiction, supplemented with college-level course in Human Services, Psychology, Sociology, or other related areas
- Must have Strong Knowledge of the OASAS 819 and 820 regulations, and 12 Core functions
- Experience inpatient drug treatment delivery preferred
- Must be a strong leader and possess a professional leadership style that creates and maintains an environment based on mutual respect, trust, and teamwork
- Must have strong independent judgment within the framework of establishing policies and objectives in decisions that influence Clinical Operations
SALARY: $60,000 to $67,000 commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put Supervisor in the Subject Line. No Calls Please.