Join us for an evening of Wine Tasting at the Social Cafe in NYC to support East Africa Children’s Hope.
The event will include a selection of 5 wines, light hors d’oeuvres, and a small raffle.
Donations from the EACH Wine Tasting event will help complete the funding for the revenue generating pig farm currently under construction at the Good Hope Initiative in Uganda. The farm will help end the school and orphanage’s reliance on donations.
EACH Wine Tasting Event
· Date/Time: Friday, May 29th from 7-9pm
· Location: 250 Vessey St., 14th floor
· Ticket Price: $50
· The invite and ticket sales link is: each-wine.eventbrite.com
· Prizes will be raffled at the event!
· Includes tastings of 5 wines and h’ourderves
· Wines will include:
· Roederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut
· Ladoucette Pouilly-Fume
· Chimney Rock Sauvignon Blanc
· Santa Duc Les Garrigues Gigondas
· Terlato Family Vineyards Syrah
A note from Sommelier Shana Reade:
This tasting will be a comparison of the same grape variety from California and France. We will kickoff with a French California/Collaboration between Cristal Champagne producer Roederer’s sparkling wine from California, one of my favorite sparklers. Then we will explore two different grape, Sauvignon Blanc and Syrah, to see how the place and how the variety influences what the wine tastes like. In drinking wine, whether or not you like it should be the most important consideration, and this tasting should help you figure out what you like!