Creating a relationship in which love can not just survive, but THRIVE, that’s what creating extraordinary relationships is all about.
Joy is something that is cultivated in a relationship through mindfulness, discovery, communication skills, and true intimacy. Modern-day relationships are about building a connection on every level – mental, emotional, spiritual and physical.
In this workshop, you will experience opening the compassionate heart, renewing connection, and building trust, respect, and intimacy with your partner.
This workshop is for you if:
• You are beginning a relationship, and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past.
• You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
• You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstanding conflicts.
• You are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
Note: All are welcome to join – whether you’re in a relationship or not, as these skills will be applicable in all your relationships.
You will learn to:
• Resolve longstanding conflicts with compassion and ease.
• Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together.
• Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship.
• Experience a deep level of empathy and connection with your partner.
This workshop, led by Sarika Jain and Krishan Patel, is designed to create a safe and comfortable environment for all participants. It introduces a practice of mindfulness and personal responsibility that frees struggling couples from the habits of the past and gives both partners options and hope for change.
At the end, you will leave with insights into how you can create a deeply satisfying and long-lasting relationship with your partner, as well as having learned skills that can help you to achieve that.
Give yourself the treat of tasting the sweetness of reconnecting with your partner, in a way that you dreamt about and wished for, but did not think possible.