Saviant Consulting, along with Microsoft and SNP Technologies, is proud to present an exclusive discussion on the Successful IoT Implementations for Real-time Intelligence. This event is scheduled to take place on Feb 29, 2016 at New York.
Hosted by Microsoft along with its premier IoT partners viz., Saviant Consulting and SNP Technologies, this session will be held at Microsoft’s NYC office. The session is complementary and aims to clear the clutter around IoT implementation and deriving Real-time intelligence using IoT. Enterprises across Energy, Utilities, Food Services, Logistics sectors etc., are set to participate in this half day session to gain insights on concrete, step-wise approach to successfully implement IoT based solutions.
The session is designed as a workshop featuring some real-world success stories such as Real-time Supply Chain Visibility, Connected Smart Meters and Predictive Energy Analytics. In a nutshell the session promises to mentor enterprises by addressing queries like:
• Help identify the business problems that can be solved with IoT.
• Define a step-wise approach to connect mobile field force and physical assets with Enterprise systems (ERP, CRM), Cloud and Mobile devices.
• How to deploy real-time asset tracking and remote monitoring solutions for your field assets and resources.
• Leverage IoT to extract real-time insights from your business operations, to make it more efficient and customer focused.
• Empower your Enterprise Operations with predictive intelligence around asset maintenance, predictive customer support and proactive operations scheduling.